We manufacture a broad range of Low Alloy Pulley Casting
at cost effective prices. The company has vast experience in manufacturing allow casting products as per customers’ demands. Our quality control supervisors undertake vigorous quality tests during the manufacturing of these low & high alloy castings to assure complete satisfaction of our valued customers. Over the years, these low alloy castings have won us a wide clientele around the world. Various specifications of these alloy castings are mentioned as below:Specifications:
- IS-2856 (csw-25)
- IS-2707: Gr-I & II i.e. flame-hardening type of steel
- IS-276 : Gr-I, II, III & IV, i.e. work hardening type i.e. impact & work hardening steel
- Steel plants
- Light heavy machinery mfg. industries
- Cement plants,
- Thermal power plants
- Coal & iron mines etc.
- Straight-arm, assorted valve bodies etc.
- Trolley-wheel, driving & non-driving wheels, gear & pinions etc.
- Grizzly disc, rapping hammer, lines-tiles, jaw-crushers, pan bottoms, hammer-rings, armour plates, ploughs, scrappers, tyres etc.